LPCL - Lincoln Park Community Lake - 2022
REGISTER FOR YOUR LAKE MEMBERSHIP ON-LINE THROUGH CIVICREC.
Limited Non-Resident Memberships are now being accepted.
CREDIT CARDS ARE NOW ACCEPTED
LAKE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 SEASON IS NOW OPEN
Membership is required and must be renewed annually.
Day Passes are available to Lincoln Park Residents (see below)
- The LPCL will be open to all residents, (with proper ID - license, tax bill, etc.) and registered Non-Residents
- Please see information regarding Day Passes below
- Registration forms and Waivers must be completed before you will be permitted to enter the lake. Please download, print, complete and bring with you on the weekend with ID and proof of residency (Forms are in the links below), or register through Civic Rec
- Payment is required prior to entrance, no exceptions
- Adult Family Member (Age 18 - 59) $40 $100
- Youth Family Member (Age 4-17): $10 $75
- Senior Member(60 & Over) No Charge $75
- Baby/Toddler (Newborn - 3YO) No Charge No Charge
- Swim Team Membership $15 $15
- Day Passes (Lincoln Park Residents) and Guest Pass Rate: $10/Person
- Day Passes (Lincoln Park Residents) and Guest Pass Rate: $35/Family of 4
- Swim Team is is back! Information Session at Lincoln Park PAL/Community Center March 30th. If you were unable to attend but would like more information, please contact the Recreation Department. Registration Portal in Civic Rec is now open!
- Swim Lessons start Monday, July 11th, registration opens on June 25th, and forms will be available at the Gate Guard Hut.
- 2022 Patron Playbook
- SEASONAL RATES CANNOT BE "PRO-RATED"
- Cash, Check or Credit Card Accepted
- ***Failure to comply with rules or engagement in dangerous behavior may result in loss of membership*** @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Here a few of the current guidelines that may answer some of your questions:
Kayaks, peddle boats and Stand-up kayaks are available for member use daily, a seasonal waiver must be signed prior to use, rules and guidelines are strictly enforced (check with staff for more information).
WHEREAS, pursuant to N.J.A.C. 8:26-1.3, aquatic recreation facilities include interactive play attractions, water parks, spray parks, and water amusement rides regulated by the Department of Community Affairs at N.J.A.C. 5:14A-12.
All applicants must complete a Registration Form, Borough of Lincoln Park Waiver and Code of Conduct before membership can be approved.
ALL Adult Lincoln Park Members must provide proof of Residency in Lincoln Park (new as well as renewal memberships).
Family Members are restricted to parents/children that are residents of Lincoln Park. Extended family members, living in the same household in Lincoln Park, must apply for a separate membership.
PLEASE EVALUATE WEATHER CONDITIONS PRIOR TO ENTERING THE FACILITY, NO REFUNDS ARE OFFERED FOR BAD WEATHER!
- One-Day passes are available for patrons that do not have a seasonal membership
- Non-Resident Day Pass Per Person = $15/person
- Day Pass for Family of four (4) = $50 per family (must show proof or family relationship)
- Code of Conduct and Waivers must be completed for each person in your party @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
“If your child is in the water,
You should be too!”
April 1965: The Borough of Lincoln Park acquires the title to the property formerly known as "Wildan". The Borough devotes the lake and the property to recreational purposes for the well being of the residents of the community. Seasonal badges were issued at $25 per family membership and $10 per single membership.