- Week #8 August 13 - 17 at the PAL Building - FINAL WEEK
- Week #7 August 6 - 10 at PAL BUILDING
- Week #6 July 30 - August 3 AT PAL BUILDING
- Week #5 July 23 - July 27
- Week #4 July 16 - 20 SKYZONE WAIVER - MADATORY, campers cannot jump without a completed waiver - the Camp Directors are not permitted to sign on behalf of a parent
- Week #3 July 9 - July 13
- Week #2 July 2 - July 6 NO CAMP ON WED, JULY 4
- Week #1 June 25 - June 29 Additional Information
- Mail to: Lincoln Park Recreation - 34 Chapel Hill Road - Lincoln Park, NJ 07035
- Drop off at the Municipal Complex in the Recreation Office or Clerk's office on the 1st Floor
- LATE FEES APPLY FOR ALL CAMPS AND TRIPS
- NO REFUNDS
LITTLE KIDS CAMP:for ages 3-4. Children must be 3yrs old by June 1, 2018 and be completely potty-trained by the time camp begins.
CAMP FEES INCREASES
Lincoln Park has historically offered incredibly low summer camp rates, while providing a quality camp exclusively for the children of Lincoln Park. We have upgraded the camp’s itinerary considerably over the past 10 years while maintaining an hourly rate of $2.50 or below. We have made every attempt to keep our camp fees as low as possible while outside costs are constantly on the rise.
Lincoln Park's Summer Camp is non-profit, but we do need to ensure that the fees offset the majority of the costs incurred and it was evident that changes were necessary to support the program.
The Lincoln Park Summer Camp is certified by the State of New Jersey and one of the requirements of N.J.A.C. 8:25-3.2 dictates the counselor to camper ratio, which is another cost-factor that was taken into consideration.
Below is a comparison of some neighboring towns hourly rates:
- Pequannock: $3.47 (outdoor camp only)
- Boys & Girls Club: $3.54* - $4.09 (*full payment required by April 27)
- West Milford: $4.14
- Denville: $5.17
- • Spa 23: $5.68 Spa 23 member / $6.51 non-member fee (camp is an outdoor camp at P.V. Park)
- Montville: $6.20
The base hourly rate for Lincoln Park for 2018 is $4.00, (early bird rate). We feel the 2018 fees are reasonable given the fact that the campers are in a safe environment with indoor facilities staffed with directors and counselors with CPR training. There are no other discounts being offered at this time.
We hope that you will choose our camp again this summer.