Our goal is to provide Lincoln Park with a variety of recreational, educational, enrichment, and health and wellness opportunities for all residents of all ages to enhance the quality of life for our residents and community to continue to make Lincoln Park the best place to live, play and thrive.
General Program Information
The Borough of Lincoln Park offers a variety of recreational opportunities for residents of all ages and abilities. In addition, there are numerous recreational facilities, which are available for use by residents. Many programs are open to nonresidents and are identified as "nonresidents welcome."
Video & Photo PolicyPlease be advised that participants involved in any department programs or special events are subject to being photographed or videotaped. All photos and video footage obtained may be used in the future by the Borough of Lincoln Park for program guides, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, presentations, news releases, on Channel 77 or on the Lincoln Park website without an obligation to provide compensation to those photographed or videotaped. Anyone wanting to opt out must complete a form with the Recreation Department.
Non-motorized watercrafts are welcome at the Lincoln Park Community Lake from April 1 through October 31 with the appropriate permits.
HOBBY OR TOY-SIZED WATERCRAFTS, AIRPLANES, CARS, ETC... ARE PROHIBITED YEAR-ROUND AT THE LAKE.
- Lincoln Park residents and their guests only.
- Non-Motorized watercrafts are defined as canoes (under 18ft), kayaks, (under 14ft), and rowboats (under 18ft). Watercraft must be owned and operated by a Lincoln Park resident.
- Each watercraft must be registered with the LP Recreation Department every year and proper fees submitted.
- Registration fee is $25 per boat per season.
- Watercrafts shall be launched from the designated area at the entrance to the Lake. Use is limited to designated areas and is prohibited within 25 feet of the swim lanes.
- NO REFUNDS